I connected the ZWO camera into the Lunt eyepiece holder but I wasn’t able to get it to focus. So, did some research on the Internet. The trick is to unscrew the eyepiece holder and screw the ZWO camera directly into the diagonal. The pull the diagonal back from the telescope to get it close […]
With the focusing figured out, I next tried on a perfectly clear day. This time the pressure tuning worked fine. It was a little hard to see much but I think might have been due to nothing on the surface of the sun. But as I continued to try, I finally noticed something on the
Since I had issuing on the first attempt at using the Lunt telescope, I had to wait until the next clear day. This time I had a much better experience. I read that you had to not push the blocking filter all the way in. There was a holding screw so I opened it out
I decided to purchase the solar filters I researched before. The installing was very easy. I had noticed a video on Rainbow Symphony’s website on how to do the installing. I add to double up the felt but it was good fit. Unfortunately, it was rainy today so not able to test.