The initial setup was very easy. The camera was a basically one piece. I screwed in the eyepiece adapter and put on the cover. I was going to use it as a guider so was only interested in the USB cable.
There was a small CD with drivers and a manual. I read the manual and it said to install the driver and then test via some included software. That all seemed to work fine.
Next, I looked for updated drivers. The driver was to download the existing one and it removed the included software also. But, I figured the new drivers were probably better. I also found an updated manual.
The manual suggested downloading SharpCap and FireCapture. I downloaded and installed both. They both seemed to connect to the camera and something was displayed though without being in a telescope and preview image was just a solid color.
But everything seemed to be working and ready to try in a telescope.